Public Works

The City of Eldon provides several services to its residents. Eldon’s Public Works oversees the operations of the streets department, wastewater department, water department, and refuse and recycling. The EPW is also involved in the day-to-day City business.

Contact Information

Jerred Reed

Brad Benge


Jerry Lee Potts

Phone: 641-799-9335

City Clerk

Carrie Teninty

Phone: 641-652-7510


Contact Us

Eldon City Hall

421 W. Elm St.

Eldon IA 52554

phone: 641-652-7510