The City of Eldon Public Works Department is a vital part of the Eldon community. They oversee the maintenance, upkeep, and construction of all city streets, alleys, and improvements taking place within the rights of way within the community. Street cleanings, snow removal, and regular maintenance are part of the activities throughout the year.
- Alley grading as needed and reported
- Pothole patching, including some cold patching with UPM
- Minor concrete street repair
- Street Cleaning
Snow & Ice Removal
- Snow & ice removal from the streets in the winter
- We do not normally remove snow from alleys.
- It is the responsibility of the person removing the snow from driveways and other places to get it up on the parking and off of the street.
- Storm water maintenance
The Streets Department maintains the following signs:
- No Parking
- Speed Limit
- Street Marker