Water Depertment


The City of Eldon provides water, sewer, garbage and recycling service all in one bill.  To sign up for service, come into City Hall Tuesday thru Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.


The Public Works Department maintains and fixes all water mains, they are also responsible for water meters and the reading of all water meters.

Water Quality Report 

The report may also be viewed at Eldon City Hall.


Jerry Lee Potts

Phone: 641-799-9335

City Clerk

Carrie Teninty

Phone: 641-652-7510

Email: cityeld@windstream.net

City Hall

421 W. Elm St.

Eldon, IA 52554